The Stranger’s Wrath remake currently for sale on Steam’s been upgraded, fixing mouse lag, control sticking issues and more.
Here’s the lot.
1. Fixed performance issues.
2. Fixed save game permissions issues. Save games and config file are now saved in “Program Files” to “\Documents\Oddworld\Stranger’s Wrath”.
3. Fixed controls “sticking” issues.
4. Fixed tutorial text – Camera mode switch button text.
5. Fixed turorial text – Camera reset button text.
7. Fixed broken achievement “Mine your business”
8. Fixed incorrect texts being displayed in controls Layout screens.
9. Fixed 5.1 and 7.1 audio.
10. Fixed Mouse lag.
11. Fixed issue with only 1 of 3 dialogue lines working in Jail house.
12. Fixed first person view on nVidia boards.
Additions and Changes
1. Added screen resolution selection to launcher.
2. Added v-sync option to launcher.
3. Added joystick selection to launcher.
4. Added customisable controls (See next section).
5. Added support for third party “generic” joypads.
6. Added widescreen suppport.
7. Re-authored Keyboard “layout” screen in options.
8. Removed automatic joypad detection.
Stranger’s Wrath released just before Christmas. Buy it here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.