1UP begins Shenmue Week, world weeps

Monday, 6th December 2010 08:11 GMT By Johnny Cullen

shenmue

And so did we. In probably the most different way.

1UP’s kicked off a week’s worth of content all related to Shenmue, beginning with a preview for upcoming social title Shenmue World.

The site’s also promising a two-part interview with creator Yu Suzuki on all sorts, including Shenmue III.

It’s all here. It’s going to be a must-read for the next five days for the Shenmue elite. Not us, though.

1. Gekidami

VG247:

-They hate Shenmue.
    -They like Crackdown.
    -They have no taste.

:P

2. Johnny Cullen

That’s our new catchphrase.

3. KAP

shenmue is an epic title. Shame you VG boys and girls dont care for it. The catcphrase should be: “You had to of been there!”

4. Epic Fool

have been there even

you know, back when sega was still somewhat competent

5. theevilaires

shenmue was great but sure could put you to sleep at times. I have to finish part 2 on 360. I would like to see the series completed. Also a shenmue psp would be sweet if possible.

6. rt45

Hey there, I find an amazing

Hey there, I find an amazing web,please click the web ,you can

find big pleasantly surprised
    ╭⌒╮WELCOME
    === http://www.aamall.us ====

=== http://www.aamall.us ====

=== http://www.aamall.us ====

—– ~ ¤ ╭⌒╮ ╭⌒╮
    ╭⌒╭⌒╮╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮ HANDBAG 35$
    ,)))),”)~~ ,”~)
    ╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣ SHOES 35$
    |田|田||田|田| CLOTH 15$
    ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ 2010 NEW

7. aprotosis

Hilarious. This Shenmue-hate coming from the same people who apparently couldn’t get enough of that boring-ass game, Heavy Rain. You know… the game that pretty much ripped off Shenmue and then took out all the fun parts.

8. Johnny Cullen

Heavy Rain > Shenmue.

Yes. I did go there.

9. Epic Fool

Does Heavy Rain have collectable toy capsules? Didn’t think so, therefore you are wrong. Also, Outrun n Space Harrier n stuff… Looking for sailors in gambling dens, now that’s entertainment. :D Damn, I need to hook up my DC again.

A western dev making a better game than a jp one seems a bit far fetched to me anyway… Never gonna happen. :p

10. Johnny Cullen

No, but it has origami.

ORI-FUCKING-GAMI.

Origami > Toy capsules.

Jason > Sailors.

11. Epic Fool

What? Who?

Maybe I should actually play the damn game one of these months, when I finally get a PS3 (around the time Last Guardian comes out probably). :)