Activision has announced it will drop some DLC for DJ Hero 2 in November.
The first pack to be made available on November 2 (Nov. 4 on PS3) will be the Hit Makers Mix Pack which includes:
- Usher ft. will.i.am – “OMG” (Remix by FSG)
- Rihanna ft. JAY-Z – “Umbrella” Mixed With Marvin Gaye – “Let’s Get It On”
- Big Boi & Cutty – “Shutterbug” Mixed With Mark Morrison – “Return of the Mack”
Then there’s the Electro Hits Mix Pack hitting November 16 (Nov. 18 PS3):
- LMFAO – “I’m In Miami Trick” Mixed With Green Velvet – “Shake & Pop”
- Steve Aoki ft. [[[Zuper Blahq]]] – “I’m In The House” (Remix by FSG)
- SMD – “Hustler” Mixed With Technotronic – “Pump Up The Jam”
Activision also plans to release a compatibility update for the game, which will allow you to play previously released DLC from DJ Hero 1 in the sequel.
Both packs will run you 640 MSP/$7.99 each, and will be made available on Wii for 300 WP each as singles.
DJ Hero hits stores on October 19 and 22 in the US and UK, respectively.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.