High Value Target video released for Medal of Honor

Thursday, 9th September 2010 18:36 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

moh

Matthew Pruitt, community manager at EA, has put up a new Medal of Honor video over on the US PS Blog, and we have it for you below.

The video is third in the MOH Experience series of uncut and unedited single-player and multiplayer videos. This one is called High Value Target, and shows off the multiplayer.

Combat Mission is the mode shown in it, and it tasks Coalition forces with clearing “five consecutive objectives to win”, with the insurgents trying to stop them at any cost.

“As objectives are cleared, new areas of the map open up to reveal what the coalition must do next,” explained Pruitt. “The team health meter represents coalition reinforcements. If it’s depleted before the current objective is cleared, the match ends and coalition forces are stopped.”

Bradley Fighting Vehicles are featured in the video as well, and it can seat both a driver and gunner, as you use it to “strategically break through certain points of the map” to achieve victory.

Sure sounds like war to us.

You can check out the previous videos in the series here and here.

Medal of Honor releases on October 12 in the US, and on October 15 in the UK for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

Thanks for the heads up: Ve3tro.

1. reask

Are you playing against bots or humans Steph?

2. Stephany Nunneley

@1? Sorry, I don’t get it.

3. Erthazus

This is the first Medal Of honor video that i liked except 2 things:

1) This gun type shooting works in the Battlefield games. there it works, but CoD controls i like a little bit more. Maybe it depends on when i will play a game.

2) I’m sick of overpowered stuff like “Killstreaks”, i just want to SHOOT stuff and make kills without cheat gadgets.

But hot damn, vehicles and this looks like a real war, not some clusterfuckness with knives, crossbows and small toys.

4. Moonwalker1982

For some reason this just ain’t doing it for me. The previous MP video with the snow looked really cool but i don’t know.

5. reask

I mean is it 2 teams of offenders and defenders or are you doing like a MW2 co-op thing? :)

6. Erthazus

@5 More like Battlefield:BC2 coop

Modern Warfare 2 coop campaign was absolute shit: Destroy 25 cars or kill all snipers or snipe all 50 bots that are trying to come to you and kill you.

7. Dimacorgan

Well, I think I will be getting this… but there are so many games this autumn!

8. onlineatron

Would watch… but i’m busy

Watching the MOTHERFUCKING BIG LIVE LIVE SHOW: LIVE ON GIANTBOMB!

9. reask

So it is co-op then?
    Looks OK actually.
    Wonder will it be freinds only or open?
    Edit:
    The points for getting kills threw me off a bit.
    Edit again.
    I meant special ops. Sorry. :(

10. polygem

finally new maps for bc2….kidding. i like it. looks good. looks cooler to me than the arcade cod shoot spawn kill arenas. more tactical this one. will probably be good. will buy. will play. will hopefully enjoy.

11. Dralen

Wow! This looks alot better than it did previously. The sound effects are awesome.

12. onlineatron

EVERYONE DONATE

Memorial trust for Brian Wood’s Family: http://www.brianwoodmemorialtrust.com/

13. endgame

this one was really good. I can’t wait for this game to come out. just 1 month left. :)

14. CaptPierce

I already was going to buy this game, but only for the single-player; multiplayer never really wowed me. Then I saw this video. Insta-buy, AAFES or no AAFES.

15. Maximum Unreal

@reask It is not Coop it is not with boot it it MULTIPLAYER like modern warfare 2 and bad company 2 multiplayer.
    @polygem LOL so true:game sound,feel and look like BC 2 which is little bit stupid from DICE but what we can do…

16. reask

Right Maximum.
    I just didn’t see the enemy players so was not sure.
    Thanks.
    Good game mode so.

17. guapo

I hope it’s better than the beta, because the beta was horrible. @ erthwhateverthefuck why must you always make references to call of duty dude? I sense some major resentment, probably cause you got OWNED. Too busy counting pixels….