Kane & Lynch 2 has 1000 Achievement score, 52 Trophies

Saturday, 24th July 2010 17:41 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

kane&lynch2-a

IO Interactive has released the amount of Trophies and the Achievements score you can earn in Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.

We’ve listed the types below, and the full list of each can be found over on CinemaBlend.

Kane & Lynch 2 is out on August 17 and 20 in the US and UK, respectively, and those who play on PS3 can get their hands on the demo whether they’re PS+ subscribers or not.

The PC and Xbox 360 demo will be out next week for everyone else.

PS3 Tropies

• Combined – 52
  • Bronze – 42
  • Silver – 5
  • Gold – 4
  • Platinum – 1

Xbox 360 Achievements/Gamescore

• Combined – 1000
  • Story – 525
  • Co-op – 95
  • Arcade/Multiplayer - 380

1. LePlatypus

Are you sure its gamerscore and not achievements cause if so. FUCK!

2. Bogidude

It’s actually 1000 gamerscore, not 1000 achievements.

3. Anders

It’s gamerscore.

4. Crysis

i felt as confused as the next guy

5. Stephany Nunneley

/facepalm – sorry. Fixing now. I am still drunk.

6. Xuchilbara

@5 – NOW THAT! Is what I like to hear! What were you drinking?

7. Stephany Nunneley

@6 – More Hefeweizen than I should have, and a couple glasses of Absolut Kurant with chambord and sprite. /ill

Edit: And tonight, we’ve having pals over for wine tasting. Tomorrow I will be dead of alcohol poisoning I bet.

8. revolting

All retail releases on xbox have 1000 points, don’t they? How they break it down per acheivement is unique to each game, but the end total (pre-DLC) always comes to 1000.

9. Stephany Nunneley

@8 No idea, really. I think the biggest thing about this is the named achievements and trophies – which I didn’t want to list because some may be spoileriffic – thus the link to CB instead of a copy and paste job from the PR. I should pay more attention to achievements and the like, but since they don’t matter to me, I just take it for granted when I get one. Of course, that means that my bragging rights are null. Sadly. I think the only ones I am proud of are the impossible vocal challenges in RB2. Which, singing gibberish is not something to brag about :D

10. Isaaclarke37

Has the demo been out also for other than PS+?

11. Kuwabara

Did anyone play the demo?? i did, and its the worst game ive seen this gen!! the graphics are fking crap!, the feel of the weapons is shit, like theres no power. And the enemies have no weight, especially the guys with face masks, its as though theyre cardboard cut outs, or targeting ranges that drop in a second. The whole thing looks bad!! it was as though i was playing an early ps2 game… whoever made that demo is an idiot. no way am i picking up this game