Sony has revealed the first batch of content PlayStation Plus subscribers will benefit from should they sign up for the service.
Anyone paying £39.99 for the yearly subscription or £11.99 for the three-month subscription, will gain access to a free PSN game, two Mini titles and a PSone classic each month.
This is in addition to discounts on store items, and also free premium avatars and dynamic themes.
It was previously announced that any users signing up before August 3 will also receive a downloadable copy of LittleBigPlanet for free.
Here is the full list of items included for the first two months.
Month 1: June 29th – August 3rd
- Intro offer: LBP (standard edition)
- PSN PS3: Wipeout HD
- minis: Field Runners, Age of Zombies
- PSone: Destruction Derby
- Full Game Trial: Shatter, Savage Moon
- Discounts: LBP God of War Pack – 50%, LBP: LocoRoco costume pack – 50%, Gravity Crash – 20%, Fat Princess DLC – 20%
- Premium Game Element: KillZone 2: Steel & Titanium DLC
- Push demo: ModNation Racers, Heavy Rain
- Dynamic Themes: LBP Theme, SCEE produced: PlayStation “Game Is Just The Start” Dynamic Theme
- 2 x Fat Princess Premium Avatars
Month 2: August 4th – September 1st
- PSN PS3: Zen Pinball
- minis: Blast-Off, Alien Zombie Death
- PSone: Medievil
- Full Game Trial: inFamous, Mushroom Wars
- Discounts: Zen Pinball Earth Defence Table – 20%, Warhawk Triple Combo Pack – 50%, Super Stardust HD – 20%, WipeOutHD Fury – 20%
- Premium Game Elements: Motorstorm Pacific Rift: Adrenaline Pack
- Push Demo: Flower, Pixel Junk Shooter
- Themes: “SCEE produced: PlayStation Plus Dynamic Theme, Heavy Rain Crime Scene Theme
2 x Heavy Rain Avatars (Bird and Butterfly)
Sony has posted a huge explanation of the service over on the EU PS Blog, which includes the curious quote of “Cross-game chat is not currently included in PlayStation Plus.”
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.