Rumor: Guitar Hero Queen on the docket for 2011

Wednesday, 23rd June 2010 22:30 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

queen

Queen guitarist Brian May has said that Guitar Hero: Queen could be on the cards for next year.

Speaking with site DN.se, May said he could not reveal any more at the time as it was “a secret”.

Rumors regarding a Queen-centric music game other than SingStar and LEGO: Rock Band, popped up last year, but Rock Band was mentioned, not Guitar Hero.

Still, with May being tight lipped about the whole thing, it may very well be something other than Guitar Hero.

We’ll ask Activision about it.

In the meantime, keep this on your rumor list.

Via MTV.

1. cookiejar

I’d buy it.

But where is the GH/RockBand : Iron Maiden? :( Its crying out for a full game.

2. The_Deleted

What he said ^ Iron Maiden is a no brainer!

3. Erthazus

I don’t like Guitar Hero or Rockband. Not my games, can’t say they are bad.

But i’m in love with Queen. This was my first cassete and i listened to it when i was a kid.

Someone support them, they are awesome.

4. Bulk Slash

Should tide me over until someone realises that Guitar Hero: Stan Bush MUST be made.

5. drewbles82

Whats the point, there was 10tracks for RB, another 2 on lego and another on RB3, the best ones i might add.
    I personally hate it when they do these games all on one band, just give it us as DLC or track packs for those who dont get online. Wow u get sum animation with the band members, im too busy looking at charts so i know what im playing to notice what the video is doing, hell release the band members as DLC as well playable characters 4 ppl if they wish. I like lots of bands, so yeh Iron maiden would be great but just DLC, not a game. Instead of making all these games on bands, make more DLC.

6. HuntingJake

I love Guitar Hero and Rock Band, but I REALLY love queen, so this would be an instant buy for me, I hope they do a Rock Band game though, Brian May seemed to be pretty sure EA were up for that last year.