Sony has announced that within three years and eight months, PSN has garnered over 50 million user accounts on PSN.
Since it’s launch in 2006, the cumulative number of registered accounts are part of services rendered to customers in 58 countries and regions worldwide.
The registered accounts on PSN reached 10 million in one year and 8 months from the service launch, 20 million in two years and three months, and exceeded 50 million through June 14, 2010.
Want more stats? well, here ya go.
- More than 960 titles incorporated with online features have been released for the PS3 worldwide
- PlayStation Store offers more than 70,000 pieces of digital content
- Video Delivery Service has now expanded to 8 countries
- Digital Comic service can be accessed in 7 countries worldwide including Japan, the United States and Europe with more than
- More than 1 billion pieces of content have been downloaded through PSN – ONE BILLION.
- Since launching 1 year and 7 months ago, the number of users accessing Home has exceeded 14 million
- PlayStation Home offers its users more than 300 spaces to experience, and over 11,000 virtual items to collect.
- As of end March 2010.
Sony’s E3 press conference was this evening, and you can get caught up on all the happenings here.