New Itagaki title to be announced tomorrow on GTTV

Friday, 11th June 2010 08:30 GMT By Johnny Cullen

itagaki

Tomonobu Itagaki’s new title at Valhalla Games Studios will be revealed tomorrow morning UK time, according to the official site of the developer.

The update on the front page of the site from the studio, founded by the Ninja Gaiden creator after leaving Tecmo two years ago, says that the game will be announced during “Spike TV’s pre-E3 show”.

This almost certainly means that Itagaki is the “legendary developer” mentioned yesterday in a promo for the pre-E3 special from GameTrailers TV.

Eurogamer will also go live with an exclusive European interview with the developer, alongside fellow chats from Famitsu and Kotaku, according to the Valhalla site.

For the win, innit.

Itagaki had already promised a reveal of the project at E3 earlier in the week.

Thanks, Andriasang.

1. loki

hell yes

2. mington

I wonder if it’ll be an ultra violent rape sim

3. Balbarian

@2 might have to be to get over looking like he does. God its called botox Itagaki-san, try it sometime!

4. mington

i bet if we mined his face we’d find loads of Element Zero
    (too vague?)

5. SplatteredHouse

/dons “I was right! :D” cap

An interview for Kotaku/Eurogamer/Famitsu, as well? This Valhalla, they are really spoiling us. :) (and covering bases.)
    I’m really looking forward to seeing what they will show, pre-E3.

6. Akira_Tenshi

Legendary game developer!!?? How dissapointing, the only thing this guy is for sure is a legendary pervert and his games suck.

7. Bulk Slash

Perhaps they meant legendary in the sense that he’s a legend for all the boozing and womanising he does while wearing sunglasses?

I’m very interested to see what he’s got, but if it’s got the difficulty curve of Ninja Gaiden II I’m not interested.

8. AHA-Lambda

legendary my hairy ballsack!

I ****ing hate that ass >:(

9. FeaturePreacher

Ohhh I can’t wait. I hope there will be some online multiplayer portion to this title. Here’s hoping it’ll be as much of a masterpiece as Ninja Gaiden is.