Atari and Eden Games announced pre-order programs today for Test Drive Unlimited 2, which is scheduled to hit North America on September 21.
Pre-order incentives range from limited edition vehicles with matching avatar clothing to the TDU2: Casino Online, and retailers will start taking your deposit on May 28.
Here’s the offers on the table:
- GameStop: Pre-orders receive TDU2: Casino Online – a complete standalone bonus game where you can play Poker, Roulette, and Slots, to unlock two bonus cars in-game. Meet up with your friends, customize your avatar, and get access to the VIP area – reserved for only the top players.
- Amazon.com: The exclusive iconic Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black special edition with avatar apparel and an additional bonus of Amazon Video Games Credit. The carbon edition features a bespoke Carbon Black color scheme, and carbon fibre details, black mesh components, and high polish black 10 spoke diamond turned alloy wheels. A bright finished grill and front parking sensors complete the exterior detailing.
- Walmart: Pre-orders come with the “super exclusive” Inuit Audi Q7 V12 TDI Quattro, avatar apparel, and a Walmart.com gift card. The Audi Q7 has the power of a six-liter twelve-cylinder V12 TDI engine with 500 hp. Already one of the most rare super-SUV models, this Audi Q7 comes in Inuit, a special white that creates a pearl effect.
- Best Buy: Consumers will get the Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black special edition that features Carbon Black metallic paint with gloss black 10 spoke diamond turned alloy wheels and the Aston Martin carbon fibre side strake. Best Buy Reward Zone members also receive reward zone points with their TDU2 pre-order.
- Atari.com: The Atari website will receive an exclusive yellow Nissan 370Z (Fairlady Z) that includes 19-inch RAYS forged alloy wheels, black leather and suede interior upholstery.
European pre-orders are to be announced soon.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.