Thu, Feb 25, 2010 | 07:04 GMT
Nintendo Media Summit: Mario Galaxy 2 impressions round-up
Following Nintendo’s confirmation of a May 23 release date for the American version of Super Mario Galaxy 2 last night, US journos were given the chance to play the game. Get everything so far after the break.
New drilling aspects of the game were shown in to conference attendees in San Francisco yesterday, then to the world in a new trailer. It all looks very nice, as you’d expect.
Here’s what it’s like to play:
- Hands-on: Super Mario Galaxy 2 – Joystiq
- Will Nintendo’s first-half game line-up satisfy gamers? Our hands-on impressions – VentureBeat
- ‘Super Mario Galaxy 2′ Hands-on: You’ve Got Sonic In My Mario! – MTV
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 – 1UP
- Back in the saddle with Yoshi in Super Mario Galaxy 2 – Destructoid
Get all the rest of the news from the Summit here.