Steam 24-hour sale has Dead Space, Left 4 Dead 2

Friday, 27th November 2009 16:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

left4dead22

Valve has updated Steam with new 24-hour deals, with games 25-80% off.

The THQ and Star Wars deals are still available too, so don’t fret over that, but still, hurry the hell up and get one before the deal ends Monday.

Here’s the new deals:

• Madballs in Babo: Invasion 80 percent off – $2.00
  • Dead Space 50 percent off – $14.99
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 75 percent off- $2.49
  • Mini Ninjas 50 percent off – $14.99
  • Cities XL Limited Edition 50 percent off – $24.99
  • Left 4 Dead 2 25 percent off – $37.49
  • Majesty 2 75 percent off – $9.99

Clock is ticking, so go get ‘em while they’re hot.

1. Hunam

Cities XL is the one I’m contemplating the most. Maybe I should go play the demo that’s been sitting on my hard drive for 3 weeks.

2. distraet

Since they’re throwing KOTOR at me, I might as well grab it, I guess.

3. Hunam

Oh, apprently the demo for Cities XL is now over (you have to connect online).

Fuck it, I’ll buy it anyway.

4. freedoms_stain

hmm, decent price for L4D2. Tempted by KOTOR too…

5. Phoenixblight

So got KOTOR since the 360 makes unplayable it will be great to play it again.

6. Len

I’m gonna have to buy l4d2 at that price…

7. freedoms_stain

I really want to get l4d2, but i’m starting a new job in a week which means the only time I’ll get to play is during peak hours when my ISP will be swamped. There’s something to be said for working in shifts for fuck-all pay afterall…

8. Dralen

That is an outrageous price for KOTOR! If you haven’t got it, buy it now!
    I’m very tempted by Left 4 Dead 2 at that price, but I’m still not sure if its worth it, I didn’t really think Left 4 Dead was worth it when I bought it for 50% off.

9. Uncontested

Less than 2 weeks for it to dip into less than 40 bucks range. Might buy.. then again I waited for the first one when it dropped to 25 bucks for a day lol

10. Phoenixblight

Aw that sucks KOTOR can not be out in a resolution higher then 1024×768. There is no way to patch the steam version because its been modded by steam.

11. Yoshi

Theres nothin that really stands out for me, ive already got L4D2, KOTOR looks interestin but not that interestin and Cities XL looks like it would be borrin without the online element but you gotta pay for that =/