Media-Create’s released the latest software charts in Japan with, surprise surprise, Pokemon topping the billing.
It sold over 165k units sold, with over 2 million units sold this year.
Uncharted 2 entered the charts respectively enough, selling over 54k.
Full list is after the jump.
- Pokemon DS (DS, Ninendo) – 165,000
- Wii Fit Plus (Wii, Nintendo) – 118,000
- Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board (Wii, Nintendo) – 63,000
- Inazuma Eleven2 DS (DS, Konami) – 60,000
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3, Sony) – 54,000
- Okami (Wii, Capcom) – 24,000
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii, Nintendo) – 23,000
- Gran Turismo (PSP, Sony) – 22,000
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS, Atlus) – 20,000
- Love Plus (DS, Konami) – 19,000
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.