First trailer for God of War Collection released

Friday, 16th October 2009 20:17 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

kratos

Sony has released the first trailer for the God of War Collection on PS3.

It’s posted over on the US PS Blog, but we have it for you after the break.

Game’s out this fall, with a God of War 3 PSN demo voucher, which according to Eurogamer, will not be made available in the UK until after the first of the year.

Sorry kiddos.

1. Phoenixblight

Jizzed in my pants

Can’t wait!!

2. Michael O'Connor

God of War is one of those franchises that even now, it’s visual quality still looks absolutely stunning, and grinds other competition into the dust.

3. Razor

Why this isn’t coming out in Europe this year is so baffling that it’s not even funny.

At least give us the demo this year…even Japan are getting it this year for Christ sake.

4. theevilaires

whoa! O’Connor just the other day you said it looked like shit. Wow just wow.

5. The_Deleted

SWEEEEET!!!!!! I’m going to pre-order the twat and import any way. Nevermind that I’ve played the originals at least twice a year since release. I’m hella’ gay for Kratos.

6. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Fantastic compilation. Definitley be putting this in the permanent collection.

7. Howie Feltersnatch

Trailer looks like shite. Wherez the fukin’ pretzels?

8. tfot1

nice nice nice

9. Michael O'Connor

“whoa! O’Connor just the other day you said it looked like shit. Wow just wow.”

Uuuuuh… no, actually, I didn’t.

The God of Wars games have always oozed visual quality, and the franchise itself is a testament to concept design and execution that the rest of the industry could do well to follow.

What I said was that God of War III *literally* looks like nothing more than God of War with a higher resolution. With an entirely new generation of console to work with, that just stinks of laziness and cowardice.

10. Galactic_Barret

It looks the same as always. Am I missing something? I hope the effects are better for GoW3. Watching that video really shows how far graphical effects have come since the PS2.

11. cachucha

yeah it looks the same, but not a bad game

12. Online Games

Yes it’s coming out I love this game Love

13. SticKboy

Two of the best games in recent times IMHO, bought my PS2 Slim just so that I could get my hands on ‘em.

The thing is, they’re both incredibly long and given I’ve played them through twice each already, I’m not sure if I’d get more than a few hours into both nowadays, especially with the stack of unplayed games I’ve got at home.