1. Psychotext

Looks a lot like GRID… which is no bad thing. Hopefully it’ll have more realistic handling than GRID though.

2. Blerk

The guy behind this game really lays the smack down on GRID in this month’s Edge preview. He’s “not a fan”. :-)

3. Psychotext

Once I got over the freaky handling I really enjoyed GRID. The presentation is excellent and the gameplay is pretty compelling.

4. Retroid

Looks like a pleasant combination of GRiD and PGR4′s russian tracks.

In other words: \o/

5. Rhythm

The staff working on this game are fantastic but I wonder how much leeway EA have given them to create the game they want to?

After the last coupe of NFS games I’d also be concerned about the framerate of the PS3 version – turning this into a slideshow wouldn’t be cool

6. scuz

6/10 betcha

7. SleepingPanda

This looks absolutely amazing. My wallet is ready and waiting!

8. mykem

I still think GRID looks a little better than this. The selective blurring just doesn’t do it for me. And the best way to play GRID is use a FFB wheel (in my case Logitech G25 wheel). Once properly dialed in, the game, while decidely arcade especially when it comes to sense of speed, the handling with the wheel (and turning off some of the driving assistance, notably traction and stability) is quite a revelation. I would rate it as well as Gran Turismo 4 (but with better FFB implementation) and higher than the PGR series. I don’t think the 360 version supports FFB wheel which leaves those with the PS3 and PC. Just to prove it, here’s my setting for GRID:

FF Setting (In order)

* 50
    * 60
    * 60

* Deadzone- 0
    * Steering Saturation- 25%
    * Linearity- 1
    * Accelerator Pedal Deadzone- 10%
    * Accelerator Pedal Saturation- 85%
    * Brake Pedall Deadzone- 15%
    * Brake Pedal Saturation- 85%

* 900%- ON

9. Psychotext

All the tweaks in the world wont fix the fact that the cars turn from the centre, not the front wheels. :)

10. ShiroGamer