Sections

Nintendo will “continue to work alongside the team at Retro”

Thursday, 24th April 2008 22:41 GMT By Patrick Garratt

Nintendo has responded to reports this morning that three senior staffers had been “escorted” from Retro’s premises, and the statement isn’t the most upbeat.

“We still continue to work alongside the team at Retro and no official announcements as to its status have been made,” the company told CVG.

“All existing reports are rumour and speculation.”

The initial report said that “design director Mark Pacini, art director Todd Keller, and principal technology engineer Jack Mathews were escorted” from Retro Studios’ premises “last Friday”.

Latest

1 Comments

  1. Blerk

    Why have no official announcements been made? Surely they could just put an end to the ‘rumour and speculation’ by telling us what the frak is going on?

    #1 6 years ago

Comments are now closed on this article.