An enhanced version of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is headed to PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, adding a ton of new content which will also be available as DLC for the existing release.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst and the Full Burst DLC pack will both release in the fourth quarter, bringing the franchise to PC for the first time.
The game has apparently undergone an overhaul as well as being ported, and includes a new chapter pitting Sasuke and Itachi against Kabuto.
Here’s a full feature list direct from the PR blast:
- Additional Chapter: Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden jutsu. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
- New playable Character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
- Director’s Cut Edition: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience more intensely than ever the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world.
- 100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
- 38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 DLC packs.
One important note is that the costumes won’t be part of the Full Burst DLC pack, as they’re already available as extras for the core game.
Scroll down for a trailer and screens showing off the enhanced port and new content.