Game Informer’s published a list of quotes uttered by a man in the Game Informer offices while testing Tony Hawk RIDE. The game’s out in the US today. If you’re a Tony fan, you might want to look away now:
- “Wait, that’s not… d*** it. Seriously? I didn’t even do that trick!”
- “Oh god! A bunch of people just died! Whooo, SKATEBOARDING!”
- “Ugh. This board is just horsecrap. (sigh) Horsecrap.”
- “Wait, what? Was that a joke? lol skateboarding, I guess.”
- “What is taking so long? How long does it take to load a bad game?”
- “I go Super Saiyan. My hair turns blonde, but my beard doesn’t”
- “I don’t know how they expect people to do this s***.”
- “Last time I did that exact same motion, I did, like, a quadruple kickflip.”
- “You will have no idea what you are doing. I promise.”
- “And…I landed in the dumpster. That’s, uh, that’s called the triple-kickflip-dumpster.”
Apparently, these “seem pretty representative of the experience as a whole.” Their words. Not ours.
It’s out in Europe this week. Thanks, GoNintendo.