PlayStation 4 videos try to get you excited for next week’s NA launch

Tuesday, 5th November 2013 19:08 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has released a few videos for PlayStation 4 in order to get you excited over its North American launch next week on the 15th. The videos are as follows: Greatness is Portable with PS4 and PS Vita; A New Age for Games on PS4 System; Epic Journeys Await you on PS4 System; and DualShock 4: Revolutionary. Intuitive. Precise. Watch all four below if you haven’t seen them already.

1. Obernox

Time flies :) still, i’ll wait two or three years before i make the jump to Next-gen.

#1 10 months ago
  2. KAP

Yeah right.

#2 10 months ago
  3. polygem

hmmmm…i loved destiny. elder scrolls online and infamous look promising too

#3 10 months ago
  4. CyberMarco

Gotta love all those little asterisks!!!

#4 10 months ago
  5. Erthazus

Revolutionary……………………………………….. Precise…………………………………

The irony.

#5 10 months ago
  6. Erthazus

My favourite part:

ONLY ON PLAYSTATION
    “Also available on the PC”

Same thing as:

TWILIGHT IS THE BEST VAMPIRE MOVIE IN THE WORLD
    “except for people who watched a lot of vampire movies”

#6 10 months ago
  7. polygem

this:

or this:

or this (*cough*)

would have helped too – at least for me…

#7 10 months ago
  8. spoffle

“Excited for” is poor grammar, it’s “excited about”. “Excited for” means excited on behalf of, not about! Please don’t perpetuate this “excited for” stuff!

#8 10 months ago
  9. gomersoul

Great vids, just hope this remote play delivers on the promises

#9 10 months ago
  10. CyberMarco

@polygem That’s why I’m waiting for that “special” limited edition console that will be released only in Japan/Asia.

Gotta love no region-locks! :D

#10 10 months ago
  11. Dragon

^ Reminds me of limited edition Lightning PS3. The artwork is soooo good.

Although “limited editions” cost a bit more than normal ones.
    I would have done that too, but not having warranty is a big bummer for me.

#11 10 months ago
  12. jomac3db

Been excited, except I still have over 40 ps3 games in my archives I haven’t played or finished

#12 10 months ago
  13. CyberMarco

@Dragon

Actually I have an uncle that’s a captain and travels a lot in the East, so free stuff for me! xD

#13 10 months ago
  14. Djoenz

Lightning PS3 design was a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One Piece now that was goldy.

#14 10 months ago
  15. Dragon

^ http://asia.cnet.com/i/r/2009/crave/hav/63013929/250gb_550x380.jpg

Please check your eyes :P

White+Pink+Lightning >>>> Golden+Luffy
    If there is one area where FF still is undisputed leader imo, it has to be their logo artwork. Always great.

#15 10 months ago
  16. Erthazus

I actually agree. I think FFXIII art was the best on the PS3. It was really good.

But that game was a failure. So sad.

#16 10 months ago
  17. Djoenz

:ffs: whatever…..

#17 10 months ago
  18. polygem

@cyber: it absolutely makes sense to wait. a lot of sense. definitely. thing is, i am prepared and ready for the next gen launch and have the money saved for it. it’s fun to do that – builds up excitement. i also have the x1 day one plus fifa edition on preorder and i am thinking about ebaying it. not like a supercunt, just a little more expensive. there really aren’t many games that interest me but maybe they will release outlast on ps+ next month, that would be great and maybe they will announce some exciting stuff to look forward to on the 14th. it’s always fun to check out and play on a new system though. i am really excited about the ds4. ds3 was my main issue with playstations. the ds4 pushes all my buttons ;)
    it looks great.

does anyone know if sony announced some demo versions of some of the retail games? that would be hot.

#18 10 months ago
  19. Luciferous

I finished adding funds to my next gen bundle of joy today, so come launch day in the UK it’ll almost feel like I’m getting it for free because I won’t feel out of pocket :D

#19 10 months ago
  20. Opalauge

“PlayStation 4 videos try to get you excited for next week’s NA launch”

Mission failed!

#20 10 months ago
  21. TheBlackHole

“not like a supercunt, just a little more expensive”

That made my day. Genuine belly laugh.

#21 10 months ago
  22. polygem

it’s a hidden message on one of mick jaggers solo albums

#22 10 months ago