Mon, Sep 09, 2013 | 14:02 BST
Dead Trigger 2 release date to be revealed at TGS next week, game details & screens here
Dead Trigger 2 developer Madfinger Games has confirmed that the release date of its PC, Android and iOS shooter will be revealed next week at Tokyo Games Show. The studio has also sent us a list of piping hot gameplay details. Grab a spoon and dig in here.
The note sent over spooled off the following gameplay features:
- New NPCs who will accompany you during the game and a new Hide-out concept, two new features that will help you to enjoy the game even more.
- Enhanced graphic effects. You’ll be amazed at the realistic water reflections, dynamic shadows, dynamic light projectors and dynamic grass. Dead Trigger 2 graphics also include per-pixel lighting and advanced ragdoll physics.
- New locations. Join the global resistance, visit different locations and fight against local zombies in Shanghai, London or in the middle of the desert far away in Africa.
- A real time and never-ending story that will be affected by the behavior of every single player. Take part in the global Resistance and together with millions of other players, fight for a better world.
- Sinister new boss AI that promises to completely change gameplay. This means no more repetitive gameplay for you!
- A free to play game with no premium content or premium weapons. Everything is available to everyone! Find blueprints and build up new weapons and gadgets.
- Multi-platforms with one account. Dead Trigger 2 will be released for iOS and Android, as well as on Steam, Mac and Facebook.
Check out a batch of new images below and let us know what you think.