Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 shots show Snow, in-game battles

Friday, 7th June 2013 15:33 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Square has released more screenshots of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, and a couple pieces of artwork. There’s also a couple more shots of Snow Villiers below, showing off his new, darker look. Lightning Retruns will launch on PS3 and Xbox 360 across North America on February 11 and across Europe February 14.

1. Djoenz

I saw this news yesterday and tbh it looks generic and lame. Snow suddenly turned into a wannabe Noctis.

He got Noctis’s vibe his swag his suit and tie. This is lame as hell.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Gnosis

I couldn’t help, but laugh about the trailer, as Lightning turned around and took her glasses off. It’s so over the top, that it comes across like a parody rather than something you’re supposed to take seriously.
    And Snow…I mean, I get the idea of making the protagonists fight each other… but I simply don’t care about them.

#2 1 year ago
  3. ActionGameKing

This game reeks of recycled assets. I have zero excitement for this game. FF XIII still has better visuals and awe than this. Where is the improvement in gameplay? Hell, where is the improvement at all?

Next week’s FF event better not dissapoint.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Trollin4Noobs

Developers should stop pumping out games as fast as possible and sit down and take the time to make something that will stand out for years i.e. FFVII.

#4 1 year ago
  5. backup

why ?

#5 1 year ago
  6. Astaroth

While I am remain sceptical about this game as it is part of the 13 saga which does not really appeal to me very much I do think I like this darker atmosphere in this trailer. I prefere Final Fantasy VIII for it’s darker more mature theme and I while I dislike IX’s style I like the dark story around it… fingers crossed this might actually be some fun. They did better with XIII-2 than with the original XIII so maybe XIII-3 will be a little better once again.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Clupula

It’s about time Snow stopped dressing like a douche. He actually cools for the first time here.

#7 1 year ago