Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F demo out next week in US, Europe

Thursday, 6th June 2013 19:27 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F has been confirmed for a western release. The Crypton Future Media, Inc title will be made available in North America on PS3 and PSN and in Europe on PSN. It’s the first console game in the rhythm action franchise to release in the west, and it will include all the updated graphics, additional songs and features of the Japanese version. A demo releases June 11 in the US and June 12 in Europe. The game itself releases in August.

1. Lord Gremlin

Wow. Finally.
    I got Platinum in Japanese Vita version, gonna get a western PS3 one now.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Sylrissa

I did not see this one coming, but it’s good news for sure.

#2 11 months ago
  3. atomixluis1523

The demo will be released on the dates mentioned above.
    The full game will be released on August.

#3 11 months ago
  4. dizzygear

Digital only release for Europe. Go fuck yourself Sega.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Clupula

@3 – Okay, I was going to say, this seems like a bigger deal of it should be made, instead of just announcing it less than a week before release.

@4 – Come on, do you realize how risky a title like this is for them to release in the West? You should be happy it’s being released at all!

#5 11 months ago
  6. Lengendaryboss

@Clupula
    This guy (Dizzy) isn’t really greatful for much: he places the blame on SCEE for third party games/apps/products (Why not blame Valve or Google in addition to SCEE) , he is ungrateful for the sales they provide and now is ungrateful for SEGA releasing a product digital only.

#6 11 months ago
  7. dizzygear

@5 You do know the US *IS* getting a physical release? Thats what i find rather insulting about this.

@6 Are you on SCEE’s payroll for telling the internet everyone should be grateful for their incompetence?

#7 11 months ago
  8. Stephany Nunneley

Yeah, I fixed the dates. I went blind earlier, but I can at least see the outlines of my fingers at present. Hopefully it clears up by the time I have to drive to town. ;)

#8 11 months ago
  9. Lengendaryboss

@Dizzy
    No but I wish I was :) I am saying that people on the internet should place the blame on all the relevant parties, not just one. Not excusing SCEE incompetence all I am saying is people should really place the blame where it is due.

#9 11 months ago
  10. CycloneFox

Great news. Already imported the Japanese Vita game, but well.^^

The Project Diva games are all great.

#10 11 months ago