GDC 2013 organisers have announced the titles to be showcased in its Best of Play selection, including a couple of well-known indies.
The eight winners are listed below, and will be playable at various booths on the GDC show floor:
- Impire – Cyanide Studio
- Grooh – digiDingo ag
- Spin the Bottle – KnapNok Games
- Hawken – Meteor Entertainment
- Monsters Invade: Oz – Little Box Apps
- Space Qube – Qubit Games
- Krautscape – Team Krautscape
- Mini Moto Racing EVO – The Binary Mill
Several games were given honourable mentions, too:
- Roaming Fortress – Brisk Mobile Inc
- Monster Night Defense – eHooray Co., Ltd.
- Fractured Soul – Endgame Studios
- Fist Puncher Steam – Team2Bit
- Infinity Wars – Lightmare Studios
- Dungeon Dashers – Jigxor
- Wizard Ops Tactics – Phyken Media
- Super Motherload – XGen Studios
More details on GDC’s Best in Play are available here. GDC runs March 25 through 29.