1. OlderGamer

Already own mine.

2. Giskard

A few days before Borderlands 2.. They sure know how to pick dates :/

3. Phoenixblight

Two days after BL2 release in the states. I wasn’t enthralled with the beta. I won’t be getting this until its on sale. I will be playing Borderlands 2 for the rest of the season though!

4. TheWulf

Do they ever know how to make a trailer.

Though I suppose having one of the best musicians in the industry helps with that. One thing I can say about Torchlight II–aside from all of my obvious love for it–is that they’d better bloody offer an OST. I need an OST. GIVE ME AN OST.

5. TheWulf

Yeeeeah but… you seem to hate everything that doesn’t involve copious amounts of bullet spew-laden warzones, though. I am beginning to notice this. That’s fine, of course, as everyone has their own tastes. But still, it’s not any kind of metric for judging how good a game is when someone hates every setting that isn’t modern day or gun-happy Sci-Fi.

I’m not a fan of modern day stuff myself, so I can hardly blame you for this. But yes, it’s a fantasy game. You not liking it shouldn’t surprise anyone.

6. Phoenixblight

“Yeeeeah but… you seem to hate everything that doesn’t involve copious amounts of bullet spew-laden warzones”

What?

I don’t own a single COD,BF, or any other modern military game.

So you want to make any more moronic assumptions? I got my fix of action rpg with DIablo 3 this game missed its window. I will just wait until its probably summer when there is little to no games released to pick it up. I have other games to play like BOrderlands 2.

7. Gheritt White

Oh look, it’s Diablo 3! Hey sexy, we missed you. Time to knock the pretender off its throne, methinks.

“Do they ever know how to make a trailer.” Abso-friggin’-lutely.

8. DSB

Did Matt Uelmen start doing black metal?

I’m with PB. Can’t say I’m too excited after the beta. I’ve already had one hyped aRPG come up short this year.

Still, at 20 euros, it’s going in the cart as soon as there’s nothing else to play.

9. magnumfinger

weird, graphics remind me of gunbound.