Wed, Aug 29, 2012 | 17:52 BST
March of the Eagles is now accepting your beta application
March of the Eagles, a strategy wargame covering the ten years of the Napoleonic Wars, is now accepting beta applications according to Paradox. Formerly known as Napoleon’s Campaigns 2, in it, players will take control of any one nation of Europe, form coalitions and and other war gaming stuff.
It also has 32 person multiplayer battles – which sounds rather cool. Note the list of features below:
- A Decade of Fire: Rule a major European power from 1805 to 1815 and ride out a decade of tactical innovation and strategic duplicity.
- Manage Great Men: Take advantage of your generals’ unique skills to be sure they are in the right place when rival armies meet.
- Manage Great Armies: Recruit vast armies from your population or build a navy to contest the rule of the seas.
- The Velvet Glove: Build coalitions to strengthen your hand and use diplomacy to undermine your enemies
- Logistics and Tactics: An army marches on its stomach, so keep your supply lines secure while your forces master new tactics and new modes of fighting in an era that revolutionized warfare.
- Mutiplayer: Up to 32 people can go online and duke it out for mastery of Europe.
You can sign up for the beta here, but know that registration ends September 6.
Have a trailer for your troubles below, along with a mighty nice set of screenshots.
Game’s out early next year on all major digital platforms.