Lego Batman 2 has topped the British games chart for the fourth week running.
‘Lego Batman 2 is top again this week despite a 19% drop in sales, with London 2012: The Official Video Game down the same amount but holding on to second place.
The Amazing Spider-Man sales were off -23% at third, and Dead Island Game of the Year Edition was down -14% but rose a a spot to fourth.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier did well out of promotions to rise +41% in sales and up from nine to five.
Get last week’s results here, and the top ten for the week ending July 14 below (thanks for the case-changing help, Karooo):
- Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
- London 2012: The Official Video Game – Sega
- The Amazing Spider-man – Activision Blizzard
- Dead Island Goty Edition – Koch Media
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier – Ubisoft
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Activision Blizzard
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Bethesda Softworks
- Fifa 12 – Electronic Arts
- Spec Ops: The Line – Take 2
- Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games – Sega
As ever, you can get the full top 40 from UKIE’s site.