Wed, May 30, 2012 | 02:46 BST
Frozen Synapse: Red expansion out now
Tactical battler Frozen Synapse has spawned a new expansion, Red, which includes 15 single-player campaign levels, an extra unit, and an entirely new multiplayer mode. Although there’s a pile of new content, you don’t need the pack to play with those who have it, and vice versa. Grab the expansion for $10 through directly through Mode 7 or on Steam, or hit the break for a list of the contents and a trailer.
- Full co-op (2 vs. AI) for the single player campaign
- A new unit (riot shield)
- A new multiplayer game mode (“Upload”)
- Three mutators (gameplay modifiers for advanced users)
- 15-mission single player campaign
- 10 single player challenge missions
- Six additional music tracks by nervous_testpilot (two previously available in the Humble Indie Bundle)
- Original music tracks “Deeper” and “Focus” unlocked during gameplay
- “Impeccable Micro”, a free chiptune album from _ensnare_
- The infamous “Red Mode”: it makes things red.