New Batman: Arkham City trailer reveals Mr.Freeze

Monday, 15th August 2011 12:27 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Rocksteady’s released a new trailer for Batman: Arkham City and it reveals a new nemesis for Batman in the game – Mr.Freeze. The trailer begins with Freeze saying the following – “Have you ever seen a flower die? Watched something that was once so beautiful, so full of life, collapse and rot from within?” It’s sort of a story trailer discussing the story arc of Mr.Freeze and why he’s after Batman in the game.

Batman: Arkham City releases for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on October 18. Watch the trailer below.

1. daytripper

will Arnold be doing the voice over? “CA,MON SING, SING”

2. The_Red

After the nightmare that was “Batman & Robin”, I never thought I could take Mr. Freeze seriously but my god, that was one badass Freeze. Rocksteady FTW!

3. viralshag

@2, Just for you :)

Shexy…

I like that we are getting all these reveals and teasers but honestly, I feel liked they jumped the gun on it way too early. I am still excited for the game but this sort of thing doesn’t sustain my excitement but rather annoy me it’s still nearly two months away…

4. TD_Monstrous69

This game looks to be a part of my childhood that was Batman The Animated Series come to life, and grown up. Rocksteady, you just made me really gald I reserved the Collector’s edition for this. Also, @2 agreed, this Mr. Freeze is a bad ass, and Batman & Robin was one of the biggest blights on cinema ever.

5. KAP

@viralshag

I hear ya mate.

What we know so far:

Playable Catwomen.

Playable Robin

Playable Bain

Mr Freeze

The Penguin

BlackMask

Riddler

Twoface

…. Personally i’d of like half of those announcements to not have happened.

Rocksteady STOP with the announcememnts now and just gracefully sit silent until release. We wont be angry. Promise.

6. Maximum Payne

@5 YOu are wrong only playable are Robin and Catwomen

7. Gekidami

Sounds like Christopher Walken.

Also, he looks like a Helghast.

8. Vapsyvox

ICE TO MEET YOU, BATMAN

if i only had avoided that movie. any iteration of dear mr. freeze will sadly always remind me of that horrid interpretation of icecold villainy.

9. Gekidami

^What are you talking about?! THIS was awesome!

10. The_Red

Needs more bat-nipples.

11. NeoSquall

@9 lol I never watched the film in the original language, so I missed all these puns!

ahahahah

12. Edo

Thanks for the spoiler warning!?”Yet another villain officially announced for Batman :Arkham City”as a title would have been just fine,but what do I know….

13. viralshag

I hope there are some surprises actually left for the game…

14. DSB

Yeah, I’m sure the game won’t be fun AT ALL now. Curse you VG247, what gives YOU the right to tell us stuff about games that we may, or may not want to know?! Who are you, GOD?!

I mean it’s not like comic books would ever put villains right there on the cover, right?

Oh… Wait…

15. ultramega

FUCK. YES. Now where will I find the money for all of these excellent games…