New Deus Ex: Human Revolution trailer released

Monday, 8th August 2011 18:01 GMT By Debabrata Nath

Square Eidos has released a new trailer for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, taking you through various abilities you’ll be able to employ in the game and explaining the title’s world. The trailer also contains a lot of info about how you can go around hacking things, as well as featuring developer commentary.

The game’s out on August 23 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Watch the video after the break.

1. Telepathic.Geometry

TWO WEEKS TO GO!!! ^-^

2. Gekidami

Jenson has a floral design on his coats shoulders…

3. Xuchilbara

I am confused on one thing… Is it open world? Or semi open world?

4. Maximum Payne

@3 I think semi open world similar like Mass Effect and not like Fallout/TES.

5. VoidTester

Is it me or the graphics look really awful?

6. Phoenixblight

Not just you. I hate the look and the stiff animations and the craptacular voice acting. Thats why I am waiting until its on sale for 50% off.

7. M. K.

I like the voices and the art of this. Animations and textures could be better that’s right, but I’m still curious how good this game is going to be, so I’m still looking forward to it.

8. jacobvandy

Green Man Gaming has been selling Steam keys at a discounted price like they did for Duke Nukem Forever. At one point it was $37.50, plus they had a 20% off coupon for the weekend, so I paid about $29. Not quite half-off, but close.

9. Maximum Payne

I think PC version will look much better then this.

10. ultramega

@5,6
    I almost feel sorry for you two. Almost.

11. Tamo123

Just for the record, this game was never about realistic, incredible, AAA hardcore graphics. It is supposed to have a ‘anime’ style look to it. I personally love it.

12. Phoenixblight

@10 I will still play it just when it 30$ or less. SO there is no need to feel sorry for me because I will play just not day of release. I don’t find the value I see with the games flaws to be worth the full price. Just have to wait after 6 weeks then it will drop on price with Amazon.

Thats fine what is urking me is the stiff animation and the voice acting.

13. VoidTester

@10; 11
    Just where did I say that I don’t like the game? I’m well beyond a person that only plays because of the graphics. Was simply pointing out the really bad animations, which are painfully obvious. As said earlier, textures could also get some more love.

Anything wrong with that?

14. Tamo123

Where did I honestly say that “VoidTester and Phoenixblight do not like the game” I didn’t. I was merely stating that the game is not about graphics. Please do not assume anything and my comments did not mean any offence to an individual’s opinion.

So sorry if I came across as offensive.