Loads of tiny bits to drive you into a frenzy of anticipation. Pictures of press badges! Photos of closed doors! Rumours of typically awful Nintendo presentations! It’s all here.
- Ninty Japan has opened a special E3 site to share the joy across the pond.
- Not content with that, it’s finally caved and got itself an official Twitter feed.
- To top off the Nintendo trilogy, there’s a rumour it’s got in a college choir to sing the Skyward Sword theme song. You’re just not going to know where to look, are you?
- Destructoid has posted some photos of Zelda and Catherine-themed E3 press passes. I wonder how much that cost?
- A lot of people are posting images of the show’s floor, just visible through some locked doors. Here’s Destructoid’s, Gamekyo’s, and Pixelbit’s.
- Kotaku even got some photos of some RAGE mutant mannequins, and huge billboards.
- Back in the real world, some screenshots from an early version of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past have turned up. Interesting to see the changes.
- Bandai is promising a major Gundam reveal next week.
Expect more. This year’s show’s already taking on the shape of insanity. Keep an eye on our ongoing liveblog for updates from the show floor.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.