Mon, Jun 06, 2011 | 07:30 BST
E3 Shorts: Day One, Part One
Loads of tiny bits to drive you into a frenzy of anticipation. Pictures of press badges! Photos of closed doors! Rumours of typically awful Nintendo presentations! It’s all here.
- Ninty Japan has opened a special E3 site to share the joy across the pond.
- Not content with that, it’s finally caved and got itself an official Twitter feed.
- To top off the Nintendo trilogy, there’s a rumour it’s got in a college choir to sing the Skyward Sword theme song. You’re just not going to know where to look, are you?
- Destructoid has posted some photos of Zelda and Catherine-themed E3 press passes. I wonder how much that cost?
- A lot of people are posting images of the show’s floor, just visible through some locked doors. Here’s Destructoid’s, Gamekyo’s, and Pixelbit’s.
- Kotaku even got some photos of some RAGE mutant mannequins, and huge billboards.
- Back in the real world, some screenshots from an early version of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past have turned up. Interesting to see the changes.
- Bandai is promising a major Gundam reveal next week.
Expect more. This year’s show’s already taking on the shape of insanity. Keep an eye on our ongoing liveblog for updates from the show floor.