Vatra provides a sneak peek at its E3 demo for Silent Hill: Downpour

Friday, 13th May 2011 23:47 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The Facebook page for Silent Hill: Downpour has been “liked” enough to where a new teaser footage has been posted for the game.

After a brief introduction, folks will get to see a taste of what Vatra will be showing at E3 next month.

There’s not much there, as it is called sneak peek for good reason, but it’s enough to pique your interest all the same.

Check it out through here.

Silent Hill: Downpour releases this fall for PS3 and 360.

1. Noodlemanny

Please be good. I need you to be good. Don’t be combat heavy like what it looked like in that trailer. Please don’t. I’m begging you.

2. onlineatron

I need this to be good.

Silent Hill is my Sonic cycle.

3. Phoenixblight

You weren’t paying attention but he was using a chair to fight and when he hit the enemy, it starting breaking. Vartra said that is most of your weapons besides guns which will have limited ammo. They said they wanted the combat to be similar to SH3 and SH2 where the protagonist is not a combat vet. So you shan’t be worried.

4. Ali Mofadal

so the trend these days is to reach certain amount of likes in order to unlock a new video !!!?

5. Phoenixblight

Yep its Social Networking trend its all the craze.

6. HighWindXIX

Looks pretty damn good to me! I really, really hope they don’t F this up. I know it borders on cliche to say this but I really haven’t liked a Silent Hill since the 2nd one . . .

Also, anyone know where I can get that badass Pyramid Head statue he has behind him!?

7. Phoenixblight

Just google it I remember a gaming magazine showing it and it wasn’t cheap like a few hundred dollars.

8. Gekidami

Thats about $355 btw…

9. Phoenixblight

One without the logo about the same price.