Monday morning, and the streets still reek of the noxious leavings of the weekend’s revelry. Something similar happens with dribblings of little news. Here’s your lot.
- Criterion has released a new patch for the PC version of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Blue has the details; apparently this one fixes 30 percent of known bugs.
- MLB Manager Online has gone live, according to Big Download.
- The PC version of Super Meat World, a portal for fan made levels, has gone live with 140 new challenges. Thanks, D’toid.
- Game Informer has put together an hour-long docco on Volition Inc, developers of Descent, Summoner, Saints Row, and Red Faction.
- Learn all about the prototype which eventually became both Doki Doki Panic and Super Mario Bros. 2 on Joystiq.
- Aksys sent Destructoid a teaser image for what may be a Bit.Trip game in 3D. The series is officially finished, but Gaijin have floated the idea of a 3DS game.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.