Mon, Apr 04, 2011 | 03:09 BST
Monday Shorts, Overnight Edition – Hot Pursuit patched, Bit.Trip tease, Super Meat World launched
Monday morning, and the streets still reek of the noxious leavings of the weekend’s revelry. Something similar happens with dribblings of little news. Here’s your lot.
- Criterion has released a new patch for the PC version of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Blue has the details; apparently this one fixes 30 percent of known bugs.
- MLB Manager Online has gone live, according to Big Download.
- The PC version of Super Meat World, a portal for fan made levels, has gone live with 140 new challenges. Thanks, D’toid.
- Game Informer has put together an hour-long docco on Volition Inc, developers of Descent, Summoner, Saints Row, and Red Faction.
- Learn all about the prototype which eventually became both Doki Doki Panic and Super Mario Bros. 2 on Joystiq.
- Aksys sent Destructoid a teaser image for what may be a Bit.Trip game in 3D. The series is officially finished, but Gaijin have floated the idea of a 3DS game.