Michael Jackson The Experience – PS3 and 360 screens and movies

Monday, 21st March 2011 17:31 GMT By Patrick Garratt

After selling 2 million units for Ubisoft over the Christmas period on Wii, DS and PSP, posthumous dancealong Michael Jackson The Experience is releasing for Kinectified 360′s and Movealised PS3s on April 15. Ubi banged over some screens and videos for us this afternoon. See it in action below.

1. Mike

Sorry but…CAN’T WAIT!

:D

2. Yoshi

This is the only reason people should have Kinect XD

It does look like they did a half arsed attempt on the Wii version though :/

3. spiderLAW

cant friggin wait!!!

4. theevilaires

Damn the game looks sweet but while you’re playing it won’t it make you sad its really not MJ. This guy’s crotch movement is all wrong and his leg gestures are too loose. I hate MJ impersonators because they can’t do him justice. Still Ubisoft is doing a great job. Are we shooting for 3D Garratt?

5. spiderLAW

@4 Agreed…..nobody can do Michael justice.

6. theevilaires

You know they’re gonna DLC the fuck out of this game right :D

7. Ireland Michael

Hahaha! That two player is brilliant!

It’s odd. Aesthetically, the PS3 version looks a lot more pleasing, but I know the move is only going to track your hand movements, which kinda… misses the point a little.

So I’m not entirely sure which one to go for. Heck, could always just buy both. Hahaha!

8. theevilaires

^ you should get the 360 version, rubber band your precious xbox 360 arcade stick around your waist, and when its time to do a crouch grab just grab your joydick. Don’t forget to punch the buttons your hardest for extra points and fun.

9. Ireland Michael

@8 Oh look, it’s TEA needlessly pissing on another thread.

Your stupidity and pretentious machismo never fails to be anything less than entertaining, I’ll give it that much.

That shit’s fa’ real in da hoods, yo!

Here in the real world, it just makes you look stupid.

10. theevilaires

LMAO the internet is the real world now?! Whaaaaaaaaat!? and I’m not pissing on another thread I was pissing on you. Now open your mouth this is 100% pure American liquid gold….its better than that piss you call irish whiskey.

11. Ireland Michael

@10 Translation: “This is the internet, so I’ll allowed to be an asshole.”

You’re walking into a thread, trolling and intentionally trying to provoke people because you have so weird obsessions with trying to insult me.

Ignoring the fact that the only thing it ever achieves in doing is to make you look stupid, it’s a little sad, and it stills needlessly derails thread. How about you actually discuss the topic and make criticism when people say something worth criticising, instead of cheap trolling for kicks?

They’re a reason everyone except the resident trolls think you’re an idiot.

12. theevilaires

“@10 Translation: “This is the internet, so I’ll allowed to be an asshole.”

They’re a reason everyone except the resident trolls think you’re an idiot”.

Oh the ignorance, were you not doing the same exact thing last week….Do I really need to post those links.

13. lexph3re

Lmao @ tea and micheal. You. Guys are like a dynamic duo.lol also paying. Alittle extra close attention to the. Crouch huh tea?lol that’s what you get for calling me a FPS NOOB!

But seriously I can’t wait for this but seeing how move can. Capture silhouettes I think the ps3 version will be just fine. But, even if it. Doesn’t the wii version was hella fun and I love move right now so its a day one for me. No need to buy the wii!

14. lexph3re

Ok I just watched the kinect version of this and its a fail. They. Weren’t doing the dance at all! That was not the dance from ghost! I kinda understand why though. The. Movement is extremely. Hard to do so. Its probably super hard to mimick the silhouette. Those people were. Riding a horse not dropping down to. Sweep. The floor.(my terms.lol)

Yeah wii and move all day because I can see a lot of dances being. Altered so the camera can capture it.

15. spiderLAW

Agreed. Good observation bro.

16. theevilaires

I think Michael Jackson would agree….PS3 it is then.

He was also a fanboy of the Seag Genesis ;)

17. lexph3re