Castlevania: Lords of Shadow headlines Konami line-up for Eurogamer Expo

Wednesday, 28th July 2010 13:50 GMT By Johnny Cullen

castlevanialos3

Eurogamer’s announced the next batch of games coming to EG Expo, this time coming from Konami.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Def Jam Rapstar and SAW II: Flesh and Blood will all be in attendance at the event at Earls Court between October 1-3.

A couple of weeks ago, Sony was the first to announce its line-up for the show, which includes Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5, inFamous 2 and more.

You can get tickets through here.

1. Moonwalker1982

I really hope its true that the games comes out this year.

2. Happy Hardon Harry

Castlevania in 3D? Fuck off with that and give me a new 2D game!

3. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I got a strange feeling their gonna pull this one off. Especially with Kojima “supporting” the project. Also looking forward to “Harmony of Despair”!

4. Blerk

I was originally quite pumped for this, but every showing since has reduced my level of interest a bit to the point where I’m no longer expecting much from it. I hope I’m wrong because it’d be great to have a decent 3D Castlevania, but at the minute it’s looking like a cross between Darksiders and Dante’s Inferno.

5. Bloodyghost

This game looks beautiful but the thing is the only Preview I saw for the game looked decent. Nothing really big but I am willing to sit around and wait for a review till getting a verdict

6. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Kind of a side note, but Castlevania related…

Anyone know if “Harmony of Despair” is multiplayer only, or will it have single player as well? Can’t wait to pick that one up. Judging strictly from the pictures, looks like best non-handheld Castlevania since SOTN.

7. Blerk

It has single-player too, but I’m a bit worried that the whole thing’s just an arcadey ‘time attack’ thing. I’d been sort of hoping for it to be a proper Metroidvania, but no dice, it seems.

8. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Ahhhh…..unfortunately I’ve been getting that same impression. That sucks. Hopefully it’s decent. Thanks for the reply Blerk!

9. Blerk

Well, at least there’ll be a trial version to have a go at. I’ll most likely download it to see, but…. not hopeful. :-(

10. AHA-Lambda