Ubisoft has revealed more information on Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.2 and also sent along some screenshots from the game.
The game will contain all things aerial and futuristic from the F-35 to an “ultra-secret Enhanced Reality System”, laser-guided bombs, and more.
Locations in the game include Moscow, the Persian Gulf, the Arctic Circle and the Indian Ocean featured in GeoEye commercial satellite imagery.
As an “elite tactical aviator”, you’ll get to:
- Go head-to-head in close-range dogfights
- Take off and land on bases and carriers
- Sweat through night precision bombing
- Track your targets using silent UAV’s then strike from above
- Use air-to-air refueling in the middle of missions
H.A.W.X. 2’s slated for release in the fall on PC, PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.