Epic just released the Titan Pack for the PC version of Unreal Tournament 3.
The PS3 version was delayed by two weeks this morning.
The DLC contains a proper bunch of new contain, such as, according to BeyondUnreal:
- 16 new maps + 3 bonus pack 1 maps
- Titan mutator
- Greed and Betrayal gametypes
- Stinger Turret, Eradicator Cannon Artillery and the Stealthbender vehicle
- X-Ray Field and Link Station Deployables
- Slow-Field power-up (pickup version of the deployable of the same name)
- Two new characters: Nova (Liandri) and Kana (Ronin)
- 57 Steam Achievements
- Major enhancements, incuding AI, network performance, menu and UI, better mod support
- Client-side demo recording, updated server browser, new maplist system, mid-game mutator and gametype voting functionality
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.