Halo MMO concept image blow-out

Tuesday, 23rd September 2008 17:36 GMT By Patrick Garratt

halommo3.jpg

We’ve just been dropped a link to this Flickr set, which appears to be a ton of concept imagery to something called Titan, apparently an “Ensemble Games prototype; 2005-2007.”

Yep, this would appear to be the canned Ensemble Halo MMO Gama broke earlier.

Fill your boots.

1. Gekidami

Seems as if the interface was concept, but those gfx appear tobe what the game was going to look like…

2. David

looks shit what a waste of time and effort the thing that annoys me is they tried to make it like WoW. Halo just wouldn’t fit WoW Style gameplay crap idea.

3. Whizzo

A Halo MMO would have to be done like Planetside, what this appears to be is reskinned Tabula Rasa, Microsoft killing this would have been extremely wise.

If they’re not fakes.

4. Tiger Walts

Some of those weapon concepts are cool, like the plasma bayonets on the rifles.

5. Shatner

Canned? But Microsoft first party games never get cancelled.

I’m so confused :(

6. morriss

It’s as confusing as all games being in 1080p and Toy Story graphics.

7. Shatner

morriss,

You know, you don’t have to sacrifice every shred of your credibility for a Redmond based corporation that doesn’t care if you live or die. I mean, it’s cute that you can be depended upon to selflessly throw yourself in front of any criticism directed at them, no matter how cheap the stunt you employ may be, but I’m sure they’ll cope without your diehard support.

Still, you just LOVE bringing other companies into a topic about Microsoft don’t you? The console warz are alive in your heart. Bless your little fanboy socks.

Don’t go changing. I’d hate to have to start taking you seriously. You’re my little sackboy. :)

8. morriss

I always get mugged off, me.

9. Bengoshi-San

Looks more like Halo cartoon artwork.

Beautiful stuff though.

10. No_PUDding

Rachet and Clank basically is that.

No clue what it;s rendered in.

HAve you seen WipeoutHD, I’d say that 1080p Toy Story graphics have been achieved.

I’d say the to story part was achieved with Gears.