Tag Archives: Men of War
Tue, May 08, 2012 | 15:08 BST
Lace Mamba Global and 1C Company have announced the retail release of Men of War: The Ultimate Collection which includes four Men of War titles as well as all available add-ons.
Mon, Jun 29, 2009 | 07:07 BST
WWII RTS Men of War is to expand this autumn with Red Tide, a standalone effort giving the player charge of a bunch of Soviet marines called the Black Coats.
We’re reliably informed that 1C’s game is one of the best current strategy titles on the market. We may even play it to find out for ourselves. We’re that intrigued.
There’s a press release for Red Tide after the break.
Tue, Feb 17, 2009 | 22:12 GMT
505 and 1C have released a single-player demo for World War II RTS Men of War.
The full game releases for PC on February 27.
The demo includes the full opening stage of the Russian campaign. Downloaders will also get the chance to try out the “direct control” feature, which enables control of units using the directional keys instead of the mouse.
You can also get behind the controls of a tank to “smash through obstacles, crush soldiers under your tracks and fire armor-piercing shells at enemy placements”.
Lovely. Who hasn’t wanted to drive a tank over someone at one point in their life?
Thu, Jan 31, 2008 | 17:09 GMT
1C Company’s announced the third game in the “Of War” trilogy, Men of War, the first two titles being Soldiers: Heroes of World War II and Faces of War. It’s set in WWII – again – but this time features:
- Three evolving storylines in the Soviet, Allied and German armies, comprising 19 missions in total.
- More than 50 new units to use in multiplayer mode.
- Realistic models of armament and military equipment recreated in accordance with design drawings and historical documents.
- System of ratings and statistics for every participant in multiplayer mode.
- New nation in multiplayer mode – Japan.
- Revised controls interface – customizable and easier to use .
- New multiplayer maps and 2 new game modes Highly detailed WWII environments and characters faithfully recreated with a cutting-edge graphics engine.
More here. It’ll be out for PC this summer.