Tag Archives: flock
Tue, Mar 27, 2012 | 16:17 BST
The Capcom Digital Collection is now available in the US exclusively for Xbox 360, Capcom has announced, and comes with eight games previously available only through the XBLM. All titles are available together on a disc at retail and include the same content as when released through the service. The disc includes the following for $39.99: 1942: Joint Strike, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Final Fight Double Impact, Flock!, Rocketmen: Axis of Evil including Rocketmen: It Came From Uranus expansion, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3.
Wed, Jan 06, 2010 | 15:47 GMT
Fri, Jun 12, 2009 | 22:54 BST
Flock’s new season, Spring, is now available for download on PC and includes new improvements, six new levels, rabbits, carrots, and burrows.
Great. We all know what rabbits do in the spring.
- Rabbits: The cutest animal yet to be Flocked, they breed like crazy!
- Burrowing Tunnels: Rabbits need a home too, so we’ve given them some nice carrot patches to dig up… the resulting tunnel can transport any animal, multiplying the fun!
- Giant Carrot: This massive, succulent vegetable will get all the animals going hunger-mad, devouring it any chance they get. Pick this bad boy up, and watch as they follow you anywhere!
- New Campaign: Of course all these wonderful new features would be nothing without a few fiendish and fun levels to experience them on! 6 brand spanking new levels await to test your Flock! skills… if you get the best medals, you’ll unlock all these goodies plus two special trophy objects to put into your own levels!
- Level Editor tweaks: We’ve spent some time polishing up the Level Editor too, so if you’re a fan of making your own levels to share, or if this is your first time dabbling with our tools, then you’ll be sure to find it even easier than before!
Tue, Apr 28, 2009 | 16:22 BST
Flock! has a PC patch available for download via Capcom.
The fix list includes some of the strangest improvements we have ever seen:
- Async loading crash
- Windows vs fullscreen crash
- Leaderboards exploit
- Reduced time it takes for pigs to eat poo piles
- Increased total amount of boost for UFO
- Increased UFO speed when carrying objects
Get the patch over on the Capcom Unity blog.
Wed, Apr 08, 2009 | 11:08 BST
Mon, Apr 06, 2009 | 20:03 BST
There’s a video of Blanka rolling around in some of Flock!’s sheepish puzzles on Unity. Looks fun. No really, it does.
Take a look.
The game’s out later this week for PC, 360 and PS3.
Wed, Mar 25, 2009 | 10:44 GMT
Wed, Mar 18, 2009 | 20:26 GMT
Outrun Online Arcade is coming to Xbox Live April 15, it was confirmed today.
No word on the PSN version’s arrival yet.
Other Live titles coming soon:
- Uno Rush–March 25
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix–April 1
- Capcom’s Flock–April 8
- The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai–April 8
Today, Hasbro Family Night was released as promised, as part of Days of Arcade.
Tue, Mar 17, 2009 | 22:56 GMT
Flock is expected to arrive come April 7. To keep you contained and sated until then, Capcom has released another video of the puzzling, alien-beaming game.
Xbox Live and PSN users can expect the game to land April 8 and 9 respectively.
Click onward to watch. Poor little barnyard critters.
Sat, Mar 07, 2009 | 09:54 GMT
Capcom’s released a new trailer for downloadable alien-based sheep-herder, Flock!
This one’s called “Seasons” and can be watched over on GamersHell.
The puzzler will be hitting PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 sometime next month.
Tue, Feb 24, 2009 | 22:04 GMT
Sorry. We couldn’t think of a headline “pun” involving the word “fuck”.
Capcom’s sheep-herding arcade alien thing, Flock!, will release on PC on April 7, Xbox Live April 8, and PSN on April 9, according to IGN.
The title puts you in a flying saucer equipped with an ovine-repelling beam of light, and puzzles are your crazy, freaking, moon-man business.
Don’t like the sound of it? Flock off, then.
Fri, Jan 09, 2009 | 15:13 GMT
Wanna make some crop circles and herd some sheep? Then Flock is for you.
Out next month. Check it all out.
By Mike Bowden
Mon, Jan 05, 2009 | 21:30 GMT
Capcom has just announced what it calls its “stellar line-up” for the first half of 2009 which includes titles like Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 5.
The titles and release dates are as follows:
- Flock! (XBLA/PSN) – February
- Street Fighter IV (360/PS3) – February 20
- Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop (Wii) – February 27
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure (Wii/DS/PC) – February 27
- Resident Evil 5 (360/PS3) – March 13
- MotoGP (Wii) – March
- Bionic Commando (PS3/360) – March
By Mike Bowden
Sat, Jul 12, 2008 | 10:57 BST
IGN’s posted up screens and a movie of Flock!, the game Capcom first announced for an E3 showing earlier this week. Imagine our disappointment when it turned out to be some kind of sheep-based arcade-strategy thing with multiplayer elements, as opposed to a speech impedimentalised porn simulator. Imagine it.
Wed, Jul 09, 2008 | 14:26 BST
Capcom has made first mention of a game called Flock via its blog, which will be shown next week at E3.
The following info’s ripped straight from the site. Playable Dark Void, there.
- Street Fighter IV: Final arcade code running on a heaping handful of arcade machines.
- Resident Evil 5: Game of show? Quite possibly!
- Dark Void: Also playable, also awesome. Snazzed up since CAPTIVATE08 and ready to totally jetpack your face.
- Bionic Commando: New areas and enemies, now playable on console!
- Mega Man 9: Put on your retro hats and prepare for a major challenge.
- MotoGP ’08: This year’s installment of the fastest-growing motorsport on two wheels. We’ll be running the 360 version.
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure: Surprise hit from CAPTIVATE08, we’ve got more to show on this puzzle adventure game created by the guys who brought you Puzzle Quest.
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix: A new batch of characters will be selectable for hi-def brawling.
- Plunder: Something new is happening with our digital pirate’s booty…
- Bionic Commando Rearmed: It’s almost out, and we’re showing it one last time.
- New games-on-the-go from Capcom Interactive, our mobile group
- Plus a new super-secret project, Flock!