Liberation Maiden, Suda 51’s latest will release later today in Europe through Nintendo’s eShop, the firm has announced. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked is also heading to Europe this year, as well as Denpa Men: They Came by Wave, and Pullblox goes on sale starting today.
Nintendo Europe president Satoru Shibata hosted the Nintendo Direct Europe broadcast, and dropped a few dates on various titles, as well as information on a limited edition 3DS XL featuring Pikachu, and a white 3DS XL with Mario Kart 7 pre-installed on it.
Release dates for Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Pokemon Dream Radar were confirmed, along with Pokedex 3D Pro and Hana Samurai: Art of the Sword.
Here’s everything we gleaned from the session:
- Paper Mario Sticker Star arrives in Europe December 7.
- Pokemon Dream Radar will release October 12.
- Pokedex 3D Pro lands on the eShop November 7 .
- The Pikachu 3DS XL is coming to Europe in “extremely limited” quantities later this year.
- The first Custom Lesson will release for Art Academy will release through SpotPass. You can learn how to draw a Goomba.
- A new Style Boutique will release on November 16 and a demo is in the works.
- Pullblox will be on sale starting today and every day for six weeks, various games will go on sale.
- Hana Samurai: Art of the Sword lands on the eSHop October 11.
- Hydroventure: Spin Cycle, an eShop sequel to the WiiWare title, will release in December.
- A trailer for Nano Assault EX on eShop was shown. iT will release later this year.
- Denpa Men: They Came by Wave will release in Europe later this year.
- Level-5 president Akihiro Hino stopped by to announce the games created through Guild01 will releases as individual eShop titles. This includes the new side-scrolling shooter from Suda51, Liberation Maiden. Crimson Shroud and Aero Porter will also be released, all within the next three months.
- Liberation Maiden will be on sale today once the Nintendo Direct broadcast concludes.
- Super Mario Land 3D, Mario Kart 7, Ocarina of Time 3D and Star Fox 64 3D will release on the eShop today.
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked will finally release for 3DS in Europe this year.
- Rising Star Games will release Virtue’s Last Reward in November.
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, which releases in March 2013 was shown. The video showed three 3DS systems connected locally to the Wii U version.
- A white 3DS XL bundled with Mario Kart 7 pre-installed will be released on November 17.
Meanwhile, Fallblox will release as Crashmo in the US on November 22.
Videos from featured in the Nintendo Direct session have been posted by Nintendo. We’ll put those in a separate post for you.
The video of the broadcast is below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.