Capcom releases new art and trailer for Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

Thursday, 11th November 2010 18:51 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

BCR2

Anyone else think Sergeant Dean Wilcox looks like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, the People’s Eyebrow and all?

Capcom has released a new trailer for Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, and we have it for you below. It features the MegaCopter.

There’s also some nifty character artwork there as well, featuring Sergent Dean Wilcox, Joseph “Super Joe” Gibson and General Vicente Sabio.

Last week’s artwork can be found here.

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 is slated for Q1 2011 for PSN and XBLA.

1. Gekidami

The Rock?

2. Zurtech

Can you Smellllllll what The Rock is Cookin!

3. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Yes. He was known as “The Rock” way before “Dwayne Johnson”.

This was back in the late 90s when he wrestled for the WWF – before it changed to WWE following a lawsuit over the initials in 2002 with the World Wildlife Fund.

God. My older brother and roommate would wake me up every evening that came on seaming at the television. I hated it. :D

4. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Spitting image of the rock. Looks good. Makes me want Shadow Complex sequel even more though…

5. theevilaires

Oh stop it Steph those were the good old days when wrestling was wrestling. Not this phony crap they have today. Oh btw thanks for reminding me I have to start part 1 of this. It now has a trophy patch so trophy whores better get on this.

6. Suikoden Fan

the real question is, do you like pie?

7. Stephany Nunneley

@5 To be fair, the phony stuff started in…. well…. the 1920s and the reemergence of it in the 50s.

8. PacaGS

That was my first thought too. I mean the Dwayne Johnson thing. BTW Wrestlers suck. Literally. I hope that no wrestler is going to kick my ass. Or do other nasty things with it. Ouch.

9. OrbitMonkey

Pfft Big Daddy would have kicked Dwayne’s arse!! *waves union jack, eats pork pie*

10. joshua nash

saw the pic and thought wow he’s doing another vidoe game movie?

@2 yes i can

11. Cee

No wonder he’s smiling…I know where he’s put those fingers.

It just depends if Erthazus will admit where he’s put those fingers.

He fuckin’ loved it…He must really enjoy having his shit pushed in

12. Dr.Ghettoblaster