Tag Archives: the hulk
Wed, Jun 25, 2008 | 16:34 BST
Just got some new dates from Sega PR. And here they are.
- The Hulk PC – public street date is now June 27
- The Hulk Wii – public street date now July 4
- The Hulk PS2 – public street date is now July 11
- Beijing 2008 PC – public street date is now July
- PictoImage DS – public street date is Sept 5
Mon, Mar 31, 2008 | 06:22 BST
After the link. Iron Man’s releasing in May, the Hulk in June, both for every platform imaginable, both to coincide with movie releases. We’re saying nothing, apart from “hmm”.
Thu, Mar 13, 2008 | 21:53 GMT
Sega’s going to release the first shots and details of its Hulk movie tie-in today, with assets embargoed till 4.30pm. You’re going to get screens and a fact sheet, apparently. If you can’t wait that long, take a look at the first proper trailer from this summer’s movie here. No information has been released on the game thus far, aside from a June release date – to coincide with the film – and a pretty hefty platform spread in DS, PC, PS2, PS3, Wii and 360 versions.
Update: Alternatively, you can just see the screens on IGN.