Tag Archives: The Crucible
Wed, Jun 18, 2008 | 12:51 BST
According to this Kotaku rumour, the leaked movie everyone thought was a first look at Silicon Knights horror The Crucible on Sunday is in fact a new console RPG from developer Big Huge Games and Oblivion designer Ken Rolston.
The site’s source says the movie’s from an “absolutely archaic build, and doesn’t even come close to representing what the game is or where it’s going” calling it “orders of magnitude better” than the footage suggests.
Apparently it’s going to be released on PC, PS3 and 360 by THQ next year.
Wed, Jun 18, 2008 | 07:48 BST
“That video is not the game that Silicon Knights is creating for us. I have no idea if it is a game they are working on for someone else, but it’s definitely not the project that Silicon Knights and SEGA are producing. I can’t reveal any info about the game we currently have in development, but I can tell you that it is not titled ‘The Crucible.’ More news about our game coming soon.”
Just goes to show.
Tue, Jun 17, 2008 | 07:30 BST
Intellisponse, a market research firm, last night got “internetalised” in a rather brutal way, causing a flood of rumours on unannounced games. We’re mindful that some of you don’t have to convince your wives and husbands that writing nonsense about spacemen and pretend cars in the middle of the night is “necessary”, so here’s everything you missed through yesterday evening and early this morning.
- Rumour: Forza 3 details leaked, two-DVD game, images of pricing, DLC, CE and information for US and UK
- Rumour: Microsoft to launch 360 “Avatars”
- Rumour: New Singstar-esque game Lips revealed
- Ultimate Band on Wii – leaked movie
- Rumour: Wii Yoga concept revealed
- Rumour: Call of Duty 5 boxart possibles emerge
- Rumour: Guitar Hero IV to cost $180
- Rumour: 14 Spider-Man game concepts revealed
- Rumour: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance II detailed
- Rumour: First video of Silicon Knight’s The Crucible emerges
- Rumour: Tony Hawk games to get unique Wii board peripheral
- Rumour: MS to allow XNA devs to use avatars for free