Tag Archives: stan lee
Sat, Nov 03, 2012 | 19:45 GMT
You guys, Stan Lee is pumped for Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth. I mean, really pumped. The video below will show you what I mean – it features Stan the Man himself toying around with all the classic Marvel characters he created. Have a look for yourself.
Tue, Sep 25, 2012 | 14:01 BST
The Amazing Spider-Man has new content on the way today in the US and more content has arrived and is on the way for Europe.
Sat, Sep 15, 2012 | 20:56 BST
Verticus, an arcade-style free-falling superhero game, has been announced by Stan Lee and Moonshark at Comikaze.
Wed, Jun 20, 2012 | 19:57 BST
Want to see what it will look like playing Stan Lee in The Amazing Spider-Man? Then feast your eyes on the video below the break. Stan can be yours if you pre-order the game in North America from Amazon and GameStop. Game’s out in the US on June 26 and in the UK on June 29 for 3DS, DS, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
Wed, May 09, 2012 | 18:23 BST
Activision has announced pre-order bonuses for The Amazing Spider-Man in North America from Amazon and GameStop.
Sat, Aug 15, 2009 | 17:16 BST
Stan Lee stars in the latest video for Vicarious Visions’ Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
In it, his coolness talks about how superheroes don’t need to be registered with the government-unless they turn bad. But then, they are no longer superheroes at that point.
Basically, it’s a video with Stan Lee in it – which is good. Watch it below the break.
Game’s out September 15.
Wed, Jul 22, 2009 | 20:45 BST
Legendary Marvel comics creator and cool customer, Stan Lee, will make his first videogame cameo ever with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, according to Activision.
“I am thrilled to be making my first onscreen videogame cameo,” said Lee. “It’s such a kick to see characters that I’ve helped create come to life in the game and now I’m a part of the Marvel videogame universe.”
Lee has lent his voice and likeness to a character described as being “significant to the game’s storyline”, but no additional details were provided.
Game’s out September 15 for DS, PSP, PS2, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
Vicarious Visions are handling the Microsoft and Sony consoles, n-Space the Wii, DS and PS2 versions and Savage the PSP port.
Press release is below the break.
Sat, Jul 11, 2009 | 22:25 BST
Gaming will have a major presence at Comic-Con in San Diego July 23 – 26.
Here is just some of what to expect should you be attending:
- A panel on DC Universe Online with Jim Lee and Marv Wolfman
- The Saboteur: Rethinking the WWII Gaming Genre woth Pandemic Studios’ lead designer Tom French and art director Chris Hunt
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (with voice actors Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy)
- Gears of War: The Gears Alliance – Cliff Bleszinski and Gears of War movie scriptwriter Chris Morgan,
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 – Stan Lee, game voice-over actors Armin Shimmerman and Fred Tatasciore
Top Cow: Comics & Multimedia- Marc Silvestri discussing the Darkness film and new game
- The State of MMOs: A Discussion with the Developers – Join Craig Alexander (Turbine), John Smedley (Sony Online Entertainment), Bob Ferrari (Sanrio Digital), and Dave Brevik (Gazillion)
- World of Warcraft: Epic Loot moderated by Cory Jones
- Dante’s Inferno— Jonathan Knight (executive producer, EA), regarding the adaptation of this literary classic into pop culture
- Assassin’s Creed II: Video Games and Hollywood Converge— Yannis Mallat (CEO, Ubisoft Montreal)
- Capcom 2009 Lineup— featuring Jun Takeuchi (Lost Planet 2), Morgan Gray (Dark Void), Daryl Allison (Spyborgs), Motohide Eshiro (Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth), and Masachika Kawata (Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles) and moderated by Capcom-Unity’s Seth Killian.
- The Halo Franchise: What’s Next— Frank O’Connor (franchise development director for Halo)
- Writing for the Computer Gaming Industry— Chris Avellone (Knights of the Old Republic, Neverwinter Nights II), Anne Toole (The Witcher), Wynne McLaughlin (Star Wars: The Old Republic, Command & Conquer: Renegade), Haris Orkin (Call of Juarez 2: Bound In Blood), and John Zuur Platten (F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin, Ghostbusters)
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: The First Active Cinematic Videogame with Naughty Dog
There’s just soooo much!
Check it all out on the official website.
Fri, Jul 25, 2008 | 06:56 BST
Speaking at Comic Con yesterday, Spider-Man legend Stan Lee opined that writing games is more difficult that scripting films due to branching storylines.
“When you talk about games evolving over the years and becoming more like movies, in many ways, they’ve gone beyond movies,” he said. “To do a movie is difficult, but it’s linear. There’s a beginning, a middle and an end, and that’s it – you write a story.
“In a videogame, you’re writing many stories within the story. It’s a totally different structure and a totally different philosophy of writing and, I think, a much, much more difficult one. I get the feeling more work goes into these videogames than even goes into the movies.”