Tag Archives: kiss
Thu, Feb 02, 2012 | 23:16 GMT
“We’re talking with Sony games now. We are really trying to take it in areas that haven’t been done before and have stayed out of the marketplace because the ideas simply weren’t exciting enough. So while the gaming world is waiting for the KISS games that are going to explode, we’re busy taking the brand to places where no band has gone before. We’re talking with Angry Birds, KISS and Angry Birds, which will become a deal. It’s just endless what we can do, but we only do things when it’s right. Just because there are games, and just because there’s this or that out there, unless the deal is right and unless the content is exciting to our fans, we don’t do it.” – Gene Simmons on extending the KISS brand to video games and Angry Birds. Thanks, IndustryGamers.
Fri, Apr 22, 2011 | 22:14 BST
It’s Good Friday. It’s especially good if you got the day off to celebrate Jesus and bunnies and stuff. Here’s some shorts to make it even more of a good Friday.
Thu, Nov 19, 2009 | 20:40 GMT
Activison has sent us a reminder that the KISS track pack is now available for Guitar Hero 5 and Band Hero on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii.
The KISS Track Pack features the new track “Modern Day Delilah,” along with “Lick It Up” and “I Was Made For Lovin’ You.”
It will run you 440 MS Points ($5.49/£3.74/€5.12) and 550 Wii Points for the pack, or 160 MS Points ($1.99/£1.36/€1.86) and 200 Wii Points for individual songs.
Via PR mailer.
Fri, Oct 30, 2009 | 15:37 GMT
Activision has sent over a list of downloadable tracks for Guitar Hero 5, that will be landing on consoles in November.
Fans of Lenny Kravitz and KISS will be privy to track packs from both, and there will also be a six-pack of free songs from Neversoft bands.
Wii users will be getting a heaping helping of Metallica with tracks from Death Magnetic that are already available on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Here’s the list, with pricing to be announced later:
- November 12: Lenny Kravitz Track Pack – Let Love Rule, Lady, Fly Away
- November 19: KISS Track Pack – Modern Day Delilah, Lick It Up, I Was Made for Loving You
- November 24: Neversoft Thanks the Fans Track Pack – Lemon Frosting by Bunny Knutson, RockNRola by Nancy Fullforce, From the Blue/Point of No Return/T.T.R.T.S. by An Endless Sporadic, Love Holds It Down by Dom Liberati, You Really Like Me by Davidicus, and Guilty Pleasures by Tony Solis
- November 24: Metallica, Death Magnetic Tracks for Wii – All Nightmare Long, That Was Just Your Life, The Day That Never Comes, The Judas Kiss, The End Of The Line, The Unforgiven III, Suicide & Redemption J.H., Suicide & Redemption K.H.
Full PR through the jump.
Fri, Jul 24, 2009 | 16:28 BST
Harmonix and MTV games has detailed next week’s Rock Band DLC, and if you like KISS, Weezer or Blink 182, you are in luck.
Too bad all the KISS stuff is live and Black Diamond and God of Thunder still have not been released for the game. We keep hoping though.
The following tracks land on July 28 and 30 for Xbox 360 and PS3, respectively, for 160 Microsoft Points ($2) individually or 440 Microsoft Points ($5.50) per pack.
- Weezer Pack 2: My Name is Jonas, Pork and Beans, Undone – The Sweater Song
- Blink-182 Pack 1: The Rock Show, Down, Feeling This
- KISS Pack 1: 100,000 Years (Live), Deuce (Live), Parasite (Live)
- Damone – Out Here All Night
Tue, Mar 10, 2009 | 15:35 GMT
Harmonix and MTV Games announced today the addition of fourteen tracks, ranging from metal to country, for the Wii version of Rock Band.
Here’s what you’re getting:
- David Bowie – Moonage Daydream
- Drive By Truckers – 3 Dimes Down
- Garbage – Why Do You Love Me
- KISS – Calling Dr. Love
- Lucinda Williams – Can’t Let Go
- Metallica – Blackened, Ride the Lighting
- Neko Case – People Got a Lotta Nerve
- Old 97s – Time Bomb
- Radiohead – My Iron Lung
- Sonic Youth – Kool Thing
- Steve Earle – Satellite Radio
- The Clash – Train in Vain
- Wolfmother – Joker & the Thief
Each master track will cost 200 Wii Points ($2.00).
Hooray for diversity.