Tag Archives: infinite space
Wed, Apr 17, 2013 | 11:28 BST
Platinum Games president Tatsuya Minami has rated his team’s performance over the past five years in a new interview, and has expressed disappointment in the studio’s sales. He has also laid bare aims to expand the company’s focus moving forward.
Wed, Oct 17, 2012 | 08:14 BST
Infinite Space developer Platinum Games has shed light on why it believes its Nintendo DS space RPG-shooter failed to ignite sales at launch. Atsushi Inaba has cited Sega as the issue.
Thu, Apr 14, 2011 | 21:58 BST
Headlines, small witticisms, and link dumps are below. Warning: there’s quite a few today.
Wed, Feb 17, 2010 | 15:18 GMT
Fri, Jun 19, 2009 | 17:48 BST
Infinite Space, the RPG from Sega debuted in Japan this week, knocking Kingdom Hearts 358/2 from its comfy number one spot.
Play On Wii: Chibi-Robo! was the other debut this week, and came in at number seven.
The top ten sellers are listed below, courtesy of Gamasutra.
- Infinite Space – Sega (DS) (38,000)
- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days – Square Enix (DS) (28,000)
- Sloan to MacHale: Nazo No Monogatari – Level 5 (DS) (26,000)
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth – Capcom (DS) (18,000)
- Koei’s Shin Sangokumusou 5: Empires – Koei (PS3) (14,000)
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (PSP the Best) – Capcom (PSP) (13,000)
- Play on Wii: Chibi-Robo! – Nintendo (Wii) (11,000)
- Wii Fit – Nintendo (Wii) (10,000)
- Evangelion: Jo – Namco Bandai (PSP) (8,000)
- Arc Rise Fantasia – Marvelous (Wii) (8,000)