A new weekend dawns in Destiny 2, which means it's time once again for Xur.more
This week in Destiny 2 you can find Xur at the Winding Cove in the European Dead Zone.
Items this week include two chest pieces, a helmet and a auto rifle.
Everything Xur-related you need to know ahead of the Tuesday reset is below.
Xur inventory for May 24-27
- Chromatic Fire [Exotic Warlock Chest] – 23 Legendary Shards
- One-Eyed Mask [Exotic Titan Helmet] – 23 Legendary Shards
- Raiden Flux [Exotic Hunter Chest] – 29 Legendary Shards
- Sweet Business [Exotic Auto Rifle] – 23 Legendary Shards
Sweet Business is the Exotic Weapon this week.
Sweet Business is a Kinetic auto rifle with the intrinsic perk, Payday. It helps with increased accuracy when fired from the hip. This works great with its large magazine, another benefit of the same perk.
Invitations of the Nine have reset. This week it's once again The World. Information is below, and you can check out previous invitations at the link.
Invitations of the Nine – The World
The first Invitation is called The World. Here you’ll need to collect samples from defeated enemies in the EDZ. You’ll also need to complete the Lake of Shadows Strike to unlock the cutscene and finish the challenge.
- Collect nine Cabal samples
- Collect nine Fallen samples
- Collect nine Taken samples
- Complete Lake of Shadows Strike