An okay list of discounts on many blockbuster games this week on the Xbox Store.
As per usual, Microsoft revealed the list of deals available on the Xbox Games Store this week for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One. On Xbox One, most of the big discounts are reserved for Gold subscribers.
Mirror's Edge Catalyst is down 25 percent off, with recent release NHL 17 surprisingly on sale already, at a 17 percent discount. GTA 5 is 35 percent off for the basic bundle, with other options available with in-game cash.
The sale is live now through Monday, October 3.
See the full list below:
(Deals marked with asterisks are available only for all members).
- Coffin Dodgers - 33%
- Dad Beat Dads - 50%
- DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round: 20th Anniversary Costume Set* - 60%
- DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round: Core Fighters 30 Character Set* - 60%
- DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round: Fun Theme Set* - 60%
- EA SPORTS NHL 17* - 17%
- Fenix Furia - 50%
- Grand Theft Auto 5 - 35%
- Grand Theft Auto 5 & Great White Shark Cash Card - 40%
- Grand Theft Auto 5 & Megalodon Shark Cash Card Bundle - 50%
- Grand Theft Auto 5 & Whale Shark Cash Card Bundle - 45%
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - 50%
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst - 25%
- This War of Mine: The Little Ones - 60%
- Axel & Pixel - 80%
- Borderlands 2 Season Pass - 80%
- Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunters Upgrade Pack 2 - 60%
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass - 80%
- Duke Nukem Forever - 70%
- L.A. Noire - 70%
- Max Payne 3 - 50%
- Midnight Club: LA - 35%
The regional links and prices are through Major Nelson's blog.