CD Projekt has announced that Patch 1.1 is on schedule to be released later today and should solve most issues experienced by players. However, a second patch is also in the works and expected some time next week.
The firm notes that it is currently testing the patch, so while it is schedule for later today, it may be a bit later than that, so just be patient.
Here's what you can expect out of the first patch:
- Simpler and more reliable game installation and activation. Details to be revealed soon.
- Fixed the free Troll Trouble DLC download. It is now included n the patch so there's no need to download and install it separately.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from downloading other free DLCs (the ones given out with some pre-orders, special promotions, etc). The launcher now properly refreshes the list of available DLCs and allows for installation.
- Performance improvements: approximately 5% to 30% better framerate and faster game loading for many users, depending on their individual systems and game versions. Owners of retail versions can expect the biggest improvements.
- Fixed random crashes occurring on some systems, especially after saving and loading saves.
- Key mapping – allows the arrow and number keys to be used for movement.
- Added the option to invert the mouse.
- nVidia surround vision now works properly.
- More accurate assessment provided by the "auto-detect settings" option will help improve game performance.
- Removed a bug that prevented completion of the “Blood Curse” quest.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the additional link in "Extras" from being unlocked after winning the dice game against the GOG.com monk.
- GOG.com credits now work properly.
The full list of all changes will be available upon patch's release, and if your issue is not listed above, have no fear: work on the next patch has already started and it will address other difficulties and bugs, including those related to specific hardware setups; e.g.. Logitech g35.
The second patch will be ready next week.
Patch 1.1 will be available for all the versions of the game, both retail and digital.
Hit up the link for more information.