The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Nippon Ichi's RPG, is now available for purchase at retailers across Europe for PlayStation 3.
In the game, Metallia the witch is sick and tired of being confined to her swampy home, so she "forges a contract with the legendary Hundred Knight" to help her spread her swamp throughout all of Medea.
As the Hundred Knight, your mission is to do whatever the Swamp Witch, commands as you explore various worlds, destroy Pillars built to prevent her swamp from spreading, and "wreak indiscriminate havoc."
During your destruction excursions, you will begin to wonder why she was confined to her swamp in the first place, and why the other witches shun her. You also begin to wonder how she can survive living in the swamp when it is filled with poisonous fumes.
Here's a list of key features:
- Dark fantasy melee: Equip up to five different weapons at a time to build diverse, guard-breaking combos.
- Be thee dexterous?: Use the Mystical Dodge feature to slow down time by avoiding an enemy's attack at the last moment.
- Enemy chowdown: Remain in Metallia's service longer by consuming your foes when your Gigacals are low.
- Magical metamorphosis: Switch between different “facets” to best clobber your enemies and explore this dark fantasy world.
- Sinister is the name of the game: Enjoy the tale of one girl’s vengeance against the entire world— and "mercy" is not in her vocabulary.
- Dual Audio galore: Players have the ability to switch between and enjoy both the English and Japanese audio tracks whilst adventuring.
The digital version of the game will be available on PSN in Europe next week on March 26.